Joe Rogan is known for many things: Comedy, acting, martial arts, being a podcast host and more. Furthermore, he is notable for his quotes about becoming successful, staying grounded and powering your focus. On his podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience, Rogan is known for dropping endless gems that can apply to many aspects of life. While there are hundreds to choose from, we picked 15 of our favorite Joe Rogan quotes that will motivate you to be dedicated, determined and disciplined when working on your goals.
15 Joe Rogan Quotes to Inspire You
“Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you.”
1. "Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something…Don’t waste your time on this earth without making a mark."
2. "Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you."
3. "The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel and the way they make us feel."
4. "One of the most fascinating lessons I’ve absorbed about life is that the struggle is good."
5. "Life is strange. You keep moving and keep moving. Before you know it, you look back and thing, ‘What was that?’"
6. "I love a success story, but even more than a success story; I like a dude who fucks his life up and gets his life together again story."
7. “If you can control what you eat, you can control all other aspects of your life.”
8. "There’s only one way to get good at anything; you surround yourself with the bad motherfuckers who are doing exactly you do and you forced yourself to keep up and inspire each other."
9. "Once you understand what excellence is all about…you see how excellence manifests itself in any discipline."
10. "Get better at whatever you’re doing. So what if you suck at it now. Everybody sucks at everything when they start. But if you love it, and don’t lie to yourself, then get better at it."
11. "Do things that are difficult. It’s very important to struggle. You don’t get to know yourself without struggle. You don’t know who you are until you get tested."
12. "If things aren’t going the way you want them to go, then do something about it. Quit talking about your problems and go out and do something to fix them."
13. "Write down things you want to improve. Write down things you won’t tolerate from yourself. Write down things you never want to see yourself do again."
14. "I truly believe that in order to truly be great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness."
15. "We define ourselves by our past failures. That’s not you. You are this person right now. You’re the person who has learned from those failures. Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on and choose to be inspired."
More from one37pm
How to Start a Food Business: Your Step-by-Step Guide
Let's grind and make some grub
Meet Besito, the Cannabis Company That Places Awareness High
The cannabis industry has a criminalization problem, and Besito is working to fix it
The World’s 10 Most Fashionable CEOs
10 of the Best Investing Books for Beginners
You’ll want to pay close attention to these
5 of Joe Rogan's Favorite Things
They aren’t raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
What’s Burnout, and How Can I Prevent It from Happening to Me?
“Don't let making a living prevent you from making a life.” - John Wooden