If you own a .eth address and you’re eligible to claim $ENS tokens, follow these steps to claim your $ENS tokens:
- Go to https://claim.ens.domains/
- Connect your wallet
- Select Start Your Claim Process
- Review the ENS info, then click Next
- Constitutional Vote - Help shape the community by voting off-chain on an initial set of guidelines using Snapshot (you may vote for or against the guidelines). Once you have finished voting, submit your votes by confirming with your wallet.
- Choose a delegate - select a community member to represent you, keep in mind you can change who represents you at any time.
- You can choose from a delegate applicant
- You can select a delegate not listed by entering their .eth address
- You can delegate the voting power to yourself by entering your own ENS name
- Review your claim amount and delegate choice, then select Claim. This transaction is onchain so it will require that you pay the gas fee to submit the transaction.
NOTE: The claim website is open until May 4th, 2022 so you can claim at any point between now and then. If you would like to wait for the gas fees to decrease, you can wait up until May.
If you don't own your own ENS domain, you can purchase your .eth name on ens.domains, however, you won't be eligible for the token drop since the snapshot of ENS and wallet addresses were taken October 31, 2021, for determining the token distribution.