It’s here. The NBA season is finally here which means it’s time to stock up on new merchandise. Now when you think about NBA merch, naturally your mind goes to jerseys. Don’t get us wrong—jerseys are cool, but there are so many different unique pickups that you can cop to show off your fandom be it a hat or a keychain. We scoured the internet to find some of the best new items available for each team ahead of the 2021-2022 season. You can thank us later.
Best NBA Merchandise For Each Team For The 2021 Season
Ready for the season?
1. Boston Celtics Superior Lace Hood
ONE37pm Review: Okay we’re starting this one off differently. We wanted something other than a traditional hoodie and 47Brand gave us exactly what we were looking for.
2. Youth Mitchell & Ness Red Chicago Bulls Jacket
ONE37pm Review: 1990s style jackets will never go out of style. Plus you can never go wrong with a satin bomber.
3. Atlanta Hawks Fanatics Branded Hoodie
ONE37pm Review: A nice solid red hoodie with the Hawks branding that’s perfect for hoodie szn.
4. Brooklyn Nets Mitchell & Ness Black 2-Tone Classic Snapback Hat
ONE37pm Review: If you’re a BK fan then you need a snapback. It’s the Jay-Z requirement.
5. Men's Cleveland Cavaliers 59FIFTY Fitted Hat
ONE37pm Review: The old Cleveland Cavalier logo with the New Era fitted. Classic.
6. Charlotte Hornets Fanatics Branded Hoodie
ONE37pm Review: With the Fanatics branded hoodie, now you can play for the Charlotte Hornets as well.
7. New York Knicks Jersey
ONE37pm Review: Knicks fans have a ton to be excited about after their most successful season in recent years. Definitely time to snag a new jersey if you haven’t already.
8. Detroit Pistons Long Sleeve T-Shirt
ONE37pm Review: What does Jalen Rose say? “Detroiiiit Basssketball.” Another year, another season.
9. Nike ViceVersa Courtside Miami Jacket
ONE37pm Review: Clean, fresh, and very Miami Vice if you ask us.
10. Philadelphia 76ers Fanatics Full-Zip Hoodie
ONE37pm Review: Nice colorway that displays all of the iconic 76ers branding. Great for the winter season.
11. Indiana Pacers Lounge Set
ONE37pm Review: Comfy pants and a matching comfy shirt equals an automatic win.
12. Orlando Magic Fanatics Pack Tailgate Game Day Essentials Gift Box
ONE37pm Review: The Tailgate box has all of the necessary game day essentials for any and all Magic fans.
13. Mitchell & Ness Raptors Tie-Dyed T-Shirt
ONE37pm Review: A nice comfortable fit that you can wear casually. Plus it has that vintage early 2000s Raptors look which is an added bonus.
14. Milwaukee Bucks 2021 Champion Shirt
ONE37pm Review: It’s obligatory to wear championship gear when your team wins the Larry O’ Brian. Congrats Bucks fans. You guys earned it.
15. Washington Wizards Team District T-Shirt
ONE37pm Review: Again we’re trying to stay away from making this list too “jersey heavy” since most NBA fans probably already own a jersey from their favorite team. We like this shirt because it doesn’t have the Wizards logo on it. Instead it has the words “District of Columbia” designed into the shirt with the Wizards branding and colors, which is a neat touch.
16. Denver Nuggets Junk Food Throwback Tie-Dye Long Sleeve T-Shirt
ONE37pm Review: It’s classic retro. There can’t possibly be any rejection of this.
17. Golden State Warriors Pre-Game Performance Shorts
ONE37pm Review: Assuming most Warriors fans already have an abundance of jerseys, so how about a pair of performance shorts to go with them?
18. Nike Dallas Mavericks Elite Crew Socks
ONE37pm Review: We’re feeling the solid blue colorway. You can rock these with house slippers or slides.
19. Minnesota Timberwolves Pullover Hoodie
ONE37pm Review: We were getting tired of the hoodies until we saw this. The neon green is nice and contrasts well with the Timberwolves logo, so we’ll vote yes on this one.
20. Utah Jazz 1988 Snow Heather Raglan Hood
ONE37pm Review: Maybe we’re just in a throwback vintage mood.
21. Los Angeles Clippers Anorak Half-Zip Jacket
ONE37pm Review: This is what you call a multi-purpose jacket. You can dress it up as a statement piece or wear it to a game/casually. It also appears to be rain proof which is an added bonus.
22. Men’s Houston Rockets Beanie
ONE37pm Review: If it’s hoodie season then that means beanie season is on the way. You may not need it if you live in Houston, but this could be a good pickup for Rockets fans in cooler areas.
23. TheNorthwest Oklahoma City Thunder Bathrobe
ONE37pm Review: Is a bathrobe taking your fandom a little bit too far? We don’t know, but we do know that bathrobes are essential items that everyone needs.
24. Los Angeles Lakers Jersey
ONE37pm Review: You guys already know we're trying to stay away from jerseys for the most part, but since L.A. has some notable new additions this season we'll include.
25. Memphis Grizzlies Mitchell & Ness Circle Pullover Hoodie
ONE37pm Review: We’re going with this pullover because it's unique. At first glance you might not even realize the hoodie is connected to the Grizzlies organization, which again makes it standout in our opinion. This is also the most popular hoodie item on the Fanatics website so you might want to grab it while you can.
26. Men's Phoenix Suns Devin Booker Pullover Hoodie
ONE37pm Review: Are you really a Suns die hard if you don’t have D-Book merch? Enough said.
27. OtterBox Portland Trail Blazers Urban Camo iPhone Case
ONE37pm Review: Having a phone case of your favorite NBA team makes it officially official. You heard it here first.
28. Mitchell & Ness Sacramento Photo T-Shirt
ONE37pm Review: Okay we’re definitely in a throwback mood, but you have to admit this is sick. We can’t see how any long-term Sacramento fan wouldn’t want this shirt.
29. San Antonio Spurs Oversized T-Shirt
ONE37pm Review: Okay it’s time to switch things up a little bit. Culture Kings has a dope oversized Spurs tee that keeps the look and feel of San Antonio culture, while adding a vibrant eye-catching pop.
30. Men's New Orleans Pelicans Black Hardwood T-Shirt
ONE37pm Review: The gold pelican emblem against the solid black? Always a win.
Ready for the season. We are over here. Make sure you cop some new merch for the new year.