Welcome to the latest edition of “The Past Week in Crypto News," a weekly recap of companies, institutions, organizations and individuals who are beginning to adopt crypto as a payment/work platform. With the crypto industry becoming increasingly dynamic, this weekly report is meant to help you stay in the loop. The last few days saw cryptocurrency becoming more mainstream, implemented by some of the world’s most prominent organizations across different industries.
The Past Week In Crypto News: October 6th to October 13th
Michael Caloca / ONE37pm
1. Brazil set to regulate Bitcoin as a payment method
2. Coinbase announces plan for NFT platform
3. United Soccer League player Alex Crognale will be paid in Bitcoin, the first in the league’s history
4. Stripe, the most valuable startup in the US and third most valuable in the world, will build crypto products
5. Online music distributor United Masters partners with Coinbase to allow artists to receive royalties in Bitcoin
Did you like this article?
More from one37pm
The 36 Best LEGO Sets of All Time, Ranked By a LEGO Expert
The 15 Most Valuable 'Dragon Ball' Cards
The 12 Best Weed Documentaries and Where to Watch Them in 2024
Kristen Lappas on Directing Prime's 'Giannis: The Marvelous Journey'
'Bob Marley: One Love': Six Facts We Learned From the Film
The 30 Best Suspense Movies on Netflix