6. Buffalo Bills (5-2) - Does anyone know what to expect from the Bills? Sure, they produced a pair of dominant wins with a combined score of 75-0, but losses to the Titans and Steelers could portend playoff disappointment.
7. New Orleans Saints (5-2) - Although quarterback Jameis Winston's season-ending knee injury couldn't arrive at a worse time, the Saints should survive, thanks to the top-notch coaching of Sean Payton and his staff. The confidence of the Saints' defense is growing every week as they rank ninth in takeaways (13). Offensively, the reunited running-back duo of Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram will be prepared to carry the load.
And lastly, the potential return of superstar receiver Michael Thomas from an ankle injury could add a new dynamic to the Saints’ attack.
8. Baltimore Ravens (5-2) - Even with quarterback Lamar Jackson playing the best football of his career and being Superman and saving the day nearly every week, the Ravens haven't consistently played like a 5-2 team. Three of their wins came at the hands of late-game collapses by Indianapolis, Kansas City, and the win-less Detroit Lions, and every week it's a question of which Ravens will step up to help their former league MVP.
9. Tennessee Titans (6-2) - It's easy to look at the Titans and say they're in massive trouble with star RB Derrick Henry being out for six-ten weeks, but if they have a saving grace, it's their remaining schedule. Minus their upcoming Sunday night matchup against the LA Rams, the Titans have the third-easiest schedule remaining across the NFL. And when considering the current state of the AFC South, the Titans may only need four or five more wins to repeat as divisional champions.
10. Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) - If you're this AFC North upstart, you hope last Sunday's loss to the NY Jets was only a bump in the road. Many great things are happening with this team, especially with QB Joe Burrow and WR Jamarr Chase arguably the league's hottest duo, but a greater level of consistency and finishing games will determine their postseason fate as the regular season rolls on.