There’s no right answer in the debate between high top and low top basketball shoes; it really comes down to personal taste. With that said, there’s an indescribable casual cool that you can only really access in a low top pair of kicks. Whether you want a pair of shoes to take to the court or a classic set of low tops to rock daily, we’ve got you covered. We chatted with the team at GOAT to compile a list of the 15 best low top basketball shoes for men—from the performance-oriented models to the sneakers built to flex.
1. Air Jordan 1 Low ‘Reverse Bred’
2. Lebron 17 Low ‘Bred’
3. Kobe 11 Low TB ‘White’
4. SpongeBob SquarePants x Kyrie Low 2 'Sandy Cheeks'
5. Fly.By Low 2 'Bred'
6. Undefeated x Kobe 4 Protro 'Court Purple'
7. Zoom Kobe 5 Protro '5x Champ'
8. Zoom Kobe 6 'Black Del Sol'
9. Kobe 8 System 'Sulfur Electric'
10. Kobe 9 Elite Low 'Beethoven'
11. LeBron 15 Low 'Ashes'
12. Air Jordan 5 Low 'Fire Red' 2016
13. Air Jordan 6 Low 'Infrared'
14. KD 8 'Road Game'
15. Curry 1 Low 'Warriors'
*Note: All ‘Buy Now’ prices are based on the cost of a new pair from GOAT; used options are priced considerably lower and available in many cases.