For decades, Canada Goose has been renowned for their outerwear apparel and accessories, but fans of the brand have always wondered if and when there would ever be an official Canada Goose sneaker line. Well, the answer to that question was finally answered in 2021 with the introduction to their footwear section, and now the wait is over for their signature sneakers. The Glacier Trail Sneaker and Glacier Trail Sneaker High will make its debut appearance on July 18th. Here's some key information to keep in mind ahead of the launch.
Canada Goose Unveils Their First-Ever Sneaker
And it's sick
The evolution to the line sees the Glacier Trail Sneaker and Glacier Trail Sneaker High as two high-performance styles for men and women that are ultra-versatile, comfortable, and lightweight.
The luxury sneakers are made with innovative, fully waterproof, and breathable HDry® membrane, designed to handle any weather condition, and feature a protective layer around the upper of the shoe for added durability and a 360-lacing system for a fully customizable fit while also providing added coverage and comfort around the ankle.
Additional features on both Glacier Trail Sneakers include:
- A rubberized leather protective wrap for super protection from the elements.
- A heel stabilizer that provides grip and stability on the toughest terrains.
- A multi-directional tread and heel flare that extends ground contact to ensure enhanced grip and stability on descents.
- 100% breathable microfiber insole lining offers the highest quality temperature-regulating properties to keep the foot dry.
- A lightweight cushioned EVA midsole provides added support for optimal performance.
- The Glacier Trail High top also includes a zipper for a customizable fit and added comfort.
Avail in both neutral and seasonal colorways for versatile styling, the Glacier Trail Sneakers are a go-to for all city slickers and the modern explorer, who demands style, comfort, protection, and stability. The Glacier Trail sneaker is the new wardrobe staple to complete a full Canada Goose look.
The Glacier Trail Sneaker and Glacier Trail Sneaker High will retail for $450 and $550 respectively, and can be purchased starting July 18th via the Canada Goose website.
More from one37pm
The 23 Best Polo Shirts for Men to Wear in 2023 That Are a Must
Inv.sion is Far More Than a Clothing Brand, It's an Idea Lab
The 20 Best Brands like Supreme for Premium Streetwear
The 26 Best Graphic Tees for Men to Rock Every Season
20 NYC Streetwear Brands to Keep an Eye On
The 16 Best Affordable Watch Brands to Shop Right Now