It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The holiday season, peppermint hot chocolate, and the beautiful gift of sneaker giving. If you’re having a hard time deciding what to get the sneakerhead lovers in your life, Converse is here with the assist. The world renowned brand is bringing the Holiday fever, for you and yours with a restock of some of the most popular collections, capsules, and collaborations you know and love, along with fresh, never-before-seen drops.
Converse Is Bringing The Heat For The Holidays
Tons of sneaker drops are on the way
Starting December 1 and rolling out through December, the Converse Holiday Heat restocks, and new launches will be available at Converse.com, and it’s going to look a little something like this.
December 1: A-COLD-WALL* Restock
· The Converse x A-COLD-WALL* Chuck Taylor All Star Lugged utilizes premium materials, stylish distressing, and the best techniques of modern craftsmanship, creating a shoe that’s ready to weather anything this winter.
December 2: Peace & Unity
· The Peace & Unity collection includes four silhouettes that feature a blend of modern and folk graphics emanating warmth, hope, and positivity, and serve as a reference to the traditions that bring us all together each holiday season.
December 3: Surprise Restock
· A hallmark Converse collaboration will be restocked on December 3 – stay tuned for more.
December 6: Carhartt WIP Restock
· The ongoing collaboration between Converse and Carhartt WIP’s brings classic workwear style to the Chuck 70 in Navy Brown and Camo colorways.
December 8: CDG Restock
· The iconic collaboration between Converse and Comme des Garcons is restocked in a number of colorways for HO21.
December 14: Chase the Drip – Shai and Kelly
· The second installment of Chase the Drip sees Kelly Oubre Jr. and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander tap silhouettes from Converse’s Pro Leather lineup, with Kelly opting for a thrifting-inspired Pro Leather Mid and Shai submitting an all-white, elevated take on the Pro Leather Ox
Sounds drippy right? Make sure you keep up with Converse via Instagram for all of their latest holiday updates.
More from one37pm
The 14 Best Places to Buy Vintage T-Shirts, According to Style Editors
The 12 Best Curly Hair Products for Men
The 25 Best Weekender and Duffel Bags for Men to Take on Any Trip in 2024
The 25 Best Robes for Men to Feel Like a King of Their Bathroom in 2024
The 20 Best Jordan 4 Colorways of All Time
The 33 Best Men's Loafers in 2024: GH Bass, Doc Martens and More