When shopping for sneakers you’re probably more inclined to go for the deal, we’ve all set the price from Low-High online but once in a while, it's exciting to flip the script and check out the kicks going for major coin instead. Whether you’re just peeping or looking to come down with a major grail, there’s plenty of sneakers with super high price tags.
From high-profile collabs to some sleepers who earned a reputation there are some incredible sneakers out there going for top dollar. And if you’re lucky enough maybe there’s a pair below you’ve been looking to take home for a while.
- Nike Mag OG (1989)
- Nike Dunk SB Low “Paris”
- Air Jordan 1 OG “Chicago” (1985)
- Nike Waffle Racing Flat "Moon Shoe"
- Air Jordan 4 Retro x Eminem “Encore” (2017)
- Air Jordan 3 Retro x DJ Khaled “Grateful” (2017)
- Air Jordan 11 “Derek Jeter”
- Pharrell Williams x Adidas NMD Hu “Chanel”
- Air Jordan 12 x OVO “White”
- Converse Fastbreak Michael Jordan Game Worn
- Kanye West x Louis Vuitton “Jasper”
- Air Jordan 1 Retro “Shinedown”
- Solid Gold Air Jordan 10 x OVO
- Macklemore x Air Jordan 6 “Cactus”
- Air Jordan 12 “Flu Game (1997) Game Worn
We took a look under every rock, StockX listing, and Sotheby’s auction in the search of the most hotly priced items we could find. After crunching the numbers we were left with the 15 Most Expensive Sneakers of All Time. Check out below for your first pair that’ll require a display case.