Kettlebell workouts have always been a great way to get a high intensity cardio workout and muscular training in at the same time. Kettlebells have been proven to help improve strength, balance, and overall coordination, and routines can be done in a relatively short amount of time. With many of us working from home nowadays, now is the perfect time to begin adding to our personal home gyms. Kettlebells are small, space efficient, and relatively inexpensive taking the shape of a cast-iron cannonball with a handle at the top. Since they come in several weights, you can use them for many exercises like lifts, lunges, and shoulder presses. Below is a list of some of the best kettlebells that you can pickup for your next workout.
The 15 Best Kettlebells You Can Buy Now
Looking for a new kettlebell? We've got you covered
1. Amazon Basics Vinyl Coated Cast Iron Kettlebell Weight
This 20 lb kettlebell is ideal for agility training, squats, lunges, cardio, and other exercises.
- Available in various weights ranging between ten and sixty pounds
- Textured handle for secure grip
- Comes in bright colors only
- Removing the Amazon sign isn’t easy
2. Rogue Kettlebells
Tons of Options
Rogue Kettlebells take your workout to the next level with its strong single-piece casting and high quality.
- Made with premium material and uses a proprietary casting process so each bell can reach the highest quality
- Has 18 different weight increments to choose from
- Can be on the pricier side
3. Yes4All Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell Weights
Since the covering of this 20 lb kettlebell consists of a high vinyl finish, it doesn’t rust or destroy the floor, and it also produces minimal noise.
- Wide, smooth handle
- Has a flat bottom for improved stability
- Not appropriate for use underwater
- Comes in blue color only
4. ETHOS Kettlebell
Great For Toning
Promotes full body sculpting and intense strength and conditioning.
- Great kettlebell for body sculpting, muscle toning and cardio fat-burning workouts
- Has cast iron construction
- Cannot be shipped to location—has to be picked up in store
5. Marcy Hammertone Kettlebells - 10 to 55 lbs.
Best Metallic Finish
You can use this kettlebell during your home workout sessions because they are ideal for toning, lifting, and strength training.
- Strengthens the core muscles
- Available in a range of weights
- It may not physically appealing
- Some parts are tough to touch
6. Tone Fitness 10lb Kettlebell
A relatively inexpensive kettlebell that gets the job done for those looking for a light workout.
- Protective vinyl shell and wide handle to help promote a comfortable grip
- In expensive compared to other options
- Only available in one color
- Only has one size to choose from
7. CAP Barbell Cast Iron Kettlebell
This 20 lb kettlebell is excellent for different exercises such as squats, sit-ups, snatches, and other cross-training activities.
- You can use it for different muscle groups
- Generous handle for a secure grip
- Has a shiny enamel
- Not very dark
8. POWERT 3-Piece Kettlebell Weight Set of 5, 10, 15
An excellent set of three kettlebells, and is great for squats, swings, and deadlifts. Weights are color coded and weight marked.
- Quality HPDE that prevents corrosion, cracks, and scratches
- Easy storage and great for organization
- Made from plastic
- May not be able to withstand intense shipping conditions
9. Day 1 Fitness Kettlebell Weights Cast Iron
Since this 20 lb kettlebell is ideal for ballistic exercises, you can use it to engage all your body muscles for maximum burning of calories.
- You can mix up weights for optimal results
- Highly durable
- Available in black color only
- Doesn't come in pairs
10. Kettlebell Weights Sets, Adjustable KettleBells Weight Set For Men Or Women
An adjustable kettlebell weight set with seven different weights at your disposal. This weight set works well for both men and women.
- Each Kettlebell weight comes with a safety lock
- Weight range can be used for various different exercises
- The locks can get jammed
- The plastic handle ages over time
11. Meister Elite Portable Sand Kettlebell
This 20 lb kettlebell has a comfortable grip and a semi-rigid handle.
- Inner filling meets the exact weight
- One-piece construction with zero leakages
- Relatively light-duty bag
- It may not be suitable for all exercises
12. Bionic Body Soft Kettlebell with Handle
This 15lb kettlebell provides customized safe workouts, and is a great addition to you home gym.
- Is constructed from soft materials that prevent injuries
- Has varying weights for cross training
- Handle can be slippery
- Can get be a little expensive for just one kettlebell
13. Everlast Vinyl Dipped Kettlebell
This heavy duty kettlebell is a great addition to any other Everlast workout products you may own.
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Sizes are color coded to make it easier to identify weights
- Could age fast appearance wise
- Is slightly overpriced
14. Body Glove, Kettlebell Weights, Easy Grip Weights for Total Body Fitness Training
This easy to grip kettlebell is appropriate for any upper or lower body workout routine as it can give you a total body workout.
- Comfortable wide grip that makes workouts easier
- Has plastic material prevents floor damage
- Is plastic, meaning that it could be less durable over time
- Could break easily
15. JoyPlus Kettlebell, 2021 Kettlebell Set, Weight
Another great kettlebells set suitable for all of your workout needs with a large selection of weights to choose from.
- Can be used for many different upper and lower body workouts
- Made of solid high-quality cast PVC for reliable built-to-last strength,
- Only goes up to 20lbs
ONE37pm may earn compensation through affiliate links in this story.