Welcome to the SlabStox Card Market Report for June 2023!
This is THE MONTH for card collectors with The National Sports Collectors Convention ‘23 descending on Chicago July 26-30. What does the market look like going into the biggest card show of the year?
- TAKE 1: Tips for The National (and Card Shows)
- TAKE 2: The Card Community Speaks
- TAKE 3: Tracking the June Card Market
- TAKE 4: Top-5 Card Sales of the Month
- LOOKING AHEAD: Upcoming Shows & Product Releases
Join the ONE37pm CardTalk Pod as @LouisGeneux and @SlabStoxAaron debate takeaways from this Card Market Report to help you in your card-collecting journey. Stay tuned to social media for updates.
If you want to receive this SlabStox Card Market Report every month, subscribe to SlabStox’s FREE Daily Slab newsletter.
- All market data in this report is from Card Ladder. Card Ladder is an independent, third-party partner of SlabStox, providing card collectors and investors insights to make informed, data-driven decisions. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your research before making any decision.
- SlabStox does not own any of the specific cards represented in the SX100 Index. SlabStox owns cards of Wembanyama, Elly De La Cruz, Giannis and Jimmy Butler (players mentioned in this report).