15 Most Viewed Rap Music Videos on YouTube
Today, we're taking a dive into the most viewed music videos on YouTube.
YouTube is arguably the greatest music video platform to date. It doesn't matter whether you're and up-and-coming artist or a certified star (like many artists from today's list); everybody has equal access. It just so happens that the tier of artists we'll be highlighting today is largely outshining their competition.
There's a massive gap between the upper echelon of artists and the rest of the music community, as far as YouTube views goes. This piece will highlight the apex of that upper echelon, and we'll be covering some classics.
In no particular order, here's our list:
1. Eminem - "Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)"
2. Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin - "I Like It"
3. Post Malone - "Congratulations (feat. Quavo)"
4. Eminem - "Rap God"
5. Lil Pump - "Gucci Gang"
6. 50 Cent - "In Da Club"
7. Post Malone & Swae Lee - "Sunflower"
8. Wiz Khalifa - "See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth)"
9. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - "Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz)"
10. Drake - "God's Plan"
Director: Karena Evans
Current Views: 1.4 Billion
Release Date: February 17, 2018
11. Eminem - "Without Me"
12. Tyga - "Taste (feat. Offset)"
13. Migos - "Bad & Boujee (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)"
14. Nicki Minaj - "Anaconda"
15. Dr. Dre - "Still D.R.E. (feat. Snoop Dogg)"
There you have it! These are some of the most viewed music videos on YouTube, and they're showing no signs of slowing down.
Did you like this article?