Welcome to the latest edition of “The Past Week in Crypto", a weekly recap of companies, institutions, organizations, and individuals who are beginning to adopt crypto as a payment/work platform. With the crypto industry becoming more and more dynamic, this weekly report is meant to help you stay in the loop. The last few days saw crypto becoming more mainstream, implemented by some of the world’s most prominent organizations across different industries.
The Past Week In Crypto (Dec. 29th): Shaq's NFTs and More
Max Paek / ONE37pm
1. Ferrari reaches multi-year deal with Blockchain company
2. Boeing plans to design planes in the metaverse
3. Ubisoft’s plan to integrate NFTs spark debate among gamers
4. Shaquille O’Neal raises $2 million for charity through his NFT collection
5. Turkey readying law that regulates crypto
Did you like this article?
More from one37pm
The 41 Best Horror Movies of the 2000s
Kang the Conqueror vs Thanos: Who's the Stronger Marvel Villain?
The 20 Best Will Smith Movies of All-Time, Ranked
An In-Depth Look at the History of Coca-Cola
When is 'Loki' Season 2 Coming Out? Everything We Know
The 10 Best Timothée Chalamet Movies, Ranked