Welcome to the new edition of “The Past Week in Crypto News", a weekly recap of companies, institutions, organizations, and individuals who are beginning to adopt crypto as a payment/work platform. With the crypto industry becoming more and more dynamic, this weekly report is meant to help you stay in the loop. The last few days saw crypto becoming more mainstream, implemented by some of the world’s most prominent organizations across different industries.
The Past Week in Crypto News (Dec. 22nd): Apes Flip Punks and More
Michael Caloca / ONE37pm
1. Bored Ape Yacht Club flips Crypto Punks in terms of floor price
2. Instagram is actively looking to integrate NFTs
3. Apple is rumored to release its AR/VR headset in 2022
4. Manasquan Bank will enable customers to buy cryptocurrency
5. Senate of Paraguay passes a law to regulate cryptocurrency and mining
Did you like this article?
More from one37pm
The 41 Best Horror Movies of the 2000s
Kang the Conqueror vs Thanos: Who's the Stronger Marvel Villain?
The 20 Best Will Smith Movies of All-Time, Ranked
An In-Depth Look at the History of Coca-Cola
When is 'Loki' Season 2 Coming Out? Everything We Know
The 10 Best Timothée Chalamet Movies, Ranked