Welcome to the latest edition of “The Past Week in Crypto News," a weekly recap of companies, institutions, organizations, and individuals who are beginning to adopt crypto as a payment/work platform. With the crypto industry becoming more and more dynamic, this weekly report is meant to help you stay in the loop. The last few days saw crypto as a form of payment for the NYC mayor-elect, new ATHs for ETH and BTC, a potential crypto integration into Discord and more.
The Past Week In Crypto News (Nov. 4th-11th)
Michael Caloca / ONE37pm
1. Bitcoin and Ethereum reach new all-time highs
2. Discord CEO hints at company’s plan to adopt MetaMask integration
3. New York Mayor-elect Eric Adams will receive his first three paychecks in Bitcoin
4. Spanish bank Santander planning to launch Bitcoin ETF
5. EA CEO says that NFTs and play-to-earn is the future of gaming
Did you like this article?
More from one37pm
The 27 Best A24 Films of All-Time, Ranked
6 Things We Learned From 'Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé'
The Top 15 Most Valuable Star Wars Trading Cards
All 27 Pixar Movies, Ranked from Worst to Best
REESE’S Caramel Big Cup Is the Best Thing Since Chocolate and Peanut Butter
Our 'The Legend of Zelda' Movie Dream Casting