Welcome to the latest edition of “The Past Week in Crypto News," a weekly recap of companies, institutions, organizations, and individuals who are beginning to adopt crypto as a payment/work platform. With the crypto industry becoming increasingly dynamic, this weekly report is meant to help you stay in the loop. The last few days saw crypto becoming more mainstream, implemented by some of the world’s most prominent organizations and individuals across different industries.
The Past Week In Crypto News (Oct. 27th to Nov. 3rd): ETH All Time High and More
Michael Caloca / ONE37pm
1. Ethereum reaches new all-time high
2. Quentin Tarantino will release never-seen-before scenes from “Pulp Fiction” and a handwritten screenplay as NFTs
3. Miami Mayor Francis Suarez and Aaron Rodgers will receive their paychecks in Bitcoin
4. Nike is preparing to enter the metaverse as it files trademark applications related to digital sneakers
5. Australia’s largest bank to offer Bitcoin-related services for clients
Did you like this article?
More from one37pm
The 27 Best A24 Films of All-Time, Ranked
6 Things We Learned From 'Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé'
The Top 15 Most Valuable Star Wars Trading Cards
All 27 Pixar Movies, Ranked from Worst to Best
REESE’S Caramel Big Cup Is the Best Thing Since Chocolate and Peanut Butter
Our 'The Legend of Zelda' Movie Dream Casting