Aaron Judge and Albert Pujols gave us a record chase to remember, football’s young QBs are shaking out and there are some new superstars on the court and card buyers are noticing. Quarter 3 of the 2022 calendar year has come to a close—football cools down as basketball and hockey heat up. Here’s what we're talking about in this months SlabStox Card Market Report:
- Take 1: HR record chasers set fire to baseball card sales
- Take 2: Elite young QBs emerge
- Take 3: US Open puts tennis on the radar
- Take 4: Markets at a glance
- Take 5: Who’s Hot / Who’s Not
- Looking ahead—Shows worth checking out / Product Releases / SX Final Word
Join the CardTalk/SlabStox Pod. SlabStox and CardTalk collab each month to dig deeper into our SlabStox card market report, bringing you debate, analysis and fun. Stay tuned to social media for updates.
If you want to receive this SlabStox Card Market Report every month in your inbox, subscribe to SlabStox’s Daily Slab newsletter,
- All market data in this report is from Card Ladder. Card Ladder is an independent, third-party partner of SlabStox, providing card collectors and investors insights to make informed, up-to-date data-driven decisions. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research before making a decision.
- The only cards owned by SlabStox of players in this report is Jonathan Taylor.