It was quite the letdown when wrestling fans found out the 2020 pandemic prevented the WWE Hall of Fame class from being properly inducted. But then in 2021, both the previous year's class (sans Batista) and the current year's lineup got the honor of making their way into the WWE Hall of Fame. And now in 2022, the WWE is set to induct a whole new class of highly esteemed wrestlers that have left wrestling fans with warm, long-lasting memories. Allow us to bring you up to speed on everyone that's entering the WWE Hall of Fame in 2022.
Here is the 2022 WWE Hall of Fame Class
1. The Undertaker - Inducted by Vince McMahon
2. Vader - Inducted by His Son Jessie White and Wife Grace Connelly
3. Sharmell - Inducted by Her Husband, Booker T
4. Shad Gaspard (2022 Warrior Award) - Inducted By His Wife Siliana and His Son Aryeh
5. The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner and Scott Steiner) - Inducted by Rick Steiner's Son, Bron Breakker
Did you like this article?
More from one37pm
What We Know About The Clippers ‘Intuit Dome’
The 12 Biggest NFL Rivalries In the League's History
The 10 Highest Paid NFL Players in 2024
2023-24 NBA Title Odds: Who Will Win the Championship This Year?
NBA All Star Game MVP: Who Had The Best All Star Game Ever?
Dancing In March: What College Has The Most NCAA Basketball Championships?