Welcome to the SlabStox Card Market Report for January. 2023!
Related: SlabStox Card Market Report: 2022 Year-In-Review
NFL Playoffs, NHL All-Star Break, NBA heating up and the anticipation of MLB Spring Training. It’s a fun time to be a card collector and the local and regional sports card shows are reflecting that–crowds are showing up. We put together this monthly market report to help you navigate the sports card market. Here’s our first look at 2023.
- Take 1: SX100–A modern “community” sports card index
- Take 2: NFL Playoffs = Young QB Craze
- Take 3: Hockey has its moment in the sun
- Take 4: The chase is on for Wembanyama & Bedard
- Take 5: Who’s Hot / Who’s Not
- Looking ahead: Shows, product releases
Join the ONE37pm CardTalk/SlabStox Pod as @SlabStoxAaron and Card Talk’s @LouGeneux discuss, debate and dissect the monthly Card Market Report. Stay tuned to social media for updates.
If you want to receive this SlabStox Card Market Report every month to your inbox, subscribe to SlabStox’s FREE Daily Slab newsletter.
- All market data in this report is from Card Ladder. Card Ladder is an independent, third-party partner of SlabStox, providing card collectors and investors insights to make informed, data-driven decisions. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your research before making any decision.
- SlabStox does not own any of the specific cards represented in the SX100 index.