Welcome back to the SlabStox Card Market Report for July 2023!
This was an epic month for trading cards, with Rosemont, IL (Chicago) becoming the epicenter of the hobby. Here’s what happened in July that will shape the hobby forever.
- TAKE 1: The National 2023 Recap
- TAKE 2: The Card Community Speaks
- TAKE 3: Tracking the July Card Market
- TAKE 4: Top-5 Card Sales of the Month
- LOOKING AHEAD: Upcoming Shows & Product Releases
Join the ONE37pm CardTalk Pod as @LouisGeneux and @SlabStoxAaron debate takeaways from this Card Market Report to help you in your card-collecting journey. Stay tuned to social media for updates.
If you want to receive this SlabStox Card Market Report every month, subscribe to SlabStox’s FREE Daily Slab newsletter.
- All market data in this report is from Card Ladder. Card Ladder is an independent, third-party partner of SlabStox, providing card collectors and investors insights to make informed, data-driven decisions. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your research before making any decision.
- SlabStox does not own any of the specific cards represented in the SX100 Index. SlabStox owns cards of Corbin Carroll, Caleb Williams, Jamal Musiala, Julio Rodriguez, Jacob deGrom and Derek Jeter.