Welcome to the latest edition of “The Past Week in Crypto News", a weekly recap of companies, institutions, organizations, and individuals who are beginning to adopt crypto as a payment/work platform. With the crypto industry becoming more and more dynamic, this weekly report is meant to help you stay in the loop. The last few days saw crypto becoming more mainstream, implemented by some of the world’s most prominent organizations across different industries.
The Past Week in Crypto (Jan. 5th): Hyundai's Future and More
Michael Caloca / ONE37pm
1. Hyundai presents its vision for the future, including a collaboration with Boston Dynamics
2. H and M, Walmart shopping around potential metaverse concepts
3. Dave Chapelle, Eminem, Casey Neistat buy Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs
4. Kosovo bans the mining of cryptocurrencies
5. Marvel is releasing Stan Lee NFTs to honor his 99th birthday
Did you like this article?
More from one37pm
2024 Golden Globes Predictions: Our Projected Winners, From 'Barbie' to Paul Giamatti
No Woman No Cry: Everything We Know About the 'Bob Marley: One Love' Biopic
The 27 Best A24 Films of All-Time, Ranked
6 Things We Learned From 'Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé'
The Top 15 Most Valuable Star Wars Trading Cards
All 27 Pixar Movies, Ranked from Worst to Best