Welcome to the SlabStox Card Market Report: August 2023!
The first month after The National proved a busy one, including a major shake-up in the football card market and increased grading volumes. As always, the hobby never stops moving, and we’re here to cover the changes that occurred in August.
- TAKE 1: NFLPA terminates Panini… What does it mean?
- TAKE 2: The Card Community Speaks
- TAKE 3: Tracking the August Card Market
- TAKE 4: Top-5 Card Sales of the Month
- LOOKING AHEAD: Upcoming Shows & Product Releases
Join the ONE37pm CardTalk Pod as @LouisGeneux and @SlabStoxAaron debate takeaways from this Card Market Report to help you in your card-collecting journey. Stay tuned to social media for updates.
If you want to receive this SlabStox Card Market Report every month, subscribe to SlabStox’s FREE Daily Slab newsletter.
- All market data in this report is from Card Ladder. Card Ladder is an independent, third-party partner of SlabStox, providing card collectors and investors insights to make informed, data-driven decisions. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your research before making any decision.
- SlabStox does not own any of the specific cards represented in the SX100 Index. SlabStox owns cards of Jude Bellingham, Jonathan Taylor and Jackie Robinson.