Roblox's popularity is massive and will seemingly never fall out of favor with all the young gamers that dedicate their every waking minute to it. It yields an unlimited amount of freedom when it comes to giving players the ability to create their own in-game avatars, playable experiences, and worlds. In the case of the aforementioned avatars, it's possible to use all types of wearable accessories to make them look however you deem fit. If the question "how to make your own Roblox character?" comes across your brain the very first time you boot up the world's most recognized online game platform and game creation system, then you've come to the right place for the proper answers.
How to Make Your Own 'Roblox' Character
How to Make Your Own 'Roblox' Character on PC (Windows and Mac)
Now before you get into the hobby of creating your own characters, just know that you'll have to invest in some "Robux." That happens to be the game's primary form of currency, which is used to purchase some of the better customization items and also earn the right to upload one's own avatar skins & assorted gear for others to use for themselves. With all that being said, let's get into everything it takes to make your own Roblox character through the PC app on Windows and Mac:
- Once you launch the app, go straight toward clicking on the "Avatar" icon.
- Once you make it to the "Avatar Editor" screen, you'll be able to choose from several options that let you customize your avatar's clothing, accessories, body, and animations. Just click on any of those options to see what's available to you. If you haven't purchased anything thus far, you'll be made aware of several free items to choose from.
- Clicking on the "Get More" button at the top right lets you obtain even more customization goods for your character with your Robox.
- By clicking on an item, you can choose to "Get" it if it's free, "Buy" if it has a price attached to it, and even "Try On" the item to see how it looks on your avatar before you choose to permanently obtain it.
How to Make Your Own 'Roblox' Character on Mobile (iOS and Android)
Now for the mobile version of Roblox, here's what you need to do to create and customize your own character:
- Open up the Roblox app, then tap on the middle icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Then make sure to tap on the "Customize" tab.
- Just like the PC version of this menu, you'll be able to choose from a wealth of avatar customization items and even characters that have already been fully customized.
- Click on the "Shop for More" tab at the bottom of the customization screen to shop for free and paid items that you throw onto your avatar. And just like the PC version of this menu, you can try on each item before you choose to permanently add it to your collection.
How to Make Your Own 'Roblox' Character in 'Roblox Studio'
How to Make Your Own 'Roblox' Character in the 'Catalog Avatar Creator'
More from one37pm
The Biggest December 2023 Video Game Releases
The 20 Best Co-Op Games on Switch
The 11 Best Games Like 'Stray'
'Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora' Release Date: Story, Gameplay, and More
The 18 Best Games Like 'Overcooked'
The 15 Best Games Like 'Wordle'