Welcome to the latest edition of “The Past Week in Crypto", a weekly recap of companies, institutions, organizations, and individuals who are beginning to adopt crypto as a payment/work platform. With the crypto industry becoming more and more dynamic, this weekly report is meant to help you stay in the loop. The last few days saw crypto becoming more mainstream, implemented by some of the world’s most prominent organizations across different industries.
The Past Week in Crypto (Jan. 12th): Klay Thompson's BTC Salary and More
Michael Caloca / ONE37pm
1. Samsung enters the metaverse through collaboration with Decentraland
2. Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala will take a part of their salary in Bitcoin
3. PayPal exploring the creation of its own stablecoin
4. Meek Mill asks fans to create Ethereum addresses in order to listen to his new album
5. Cash App integrates Lightning Network
Did you like this article?
More from one37pm
What is Arbitrum: An In-Depth Guide to the ETH Scaling Solution
How to Buy VeeCon 2023 Tickets
1/1 Artist Spotlight: Habiba Green
Everything You Need to Know About Eco-Friendly Crypto
The Utopia Avatars are Bridging the Gap Between Physical and Digital
Open Edition NFTs: New Fad or New Opportunity?