Welcome to the new edition of “The Past Week in Crypto News", a weekly recap of companies, institutions, organizations, and individuals who are beginning to adopt crypto as a payment/work platform. With the crypto industry becoming more and more dynamic, this weekly report is meant to help you stay in the loop. The last few days saw crypto becoming more mainstream, implemented by some of the world’s most prominent organizations across different industries.
The Past Week In Crypto News (Nov. 17th-24th): OBJ's Bitcoin Contract and More
Michael Caloca / ONE37pm
1. NFL Player Odell Beckham Jr. announces that he will take his salary in Bitcoin
2. Niantic, the company that made Pokemon Go, launches an AR game where players can earn BTC
3. El Salvador issuing bond worth $1 billion to build “Bitcoin City”
4. Central Bank Of Peru to launch a new digital currency
5. Eurosystem introduces a new legal framework for electronic payments
Did you like this article?
More from one37pm
The 27 Best A24 Films of All-Time, Ranked
6 Things We Learned From 'Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé'
The Top 15 Most Valuable Star Wars Trading Cards
All 27 Pixar Movies, Ranked from Worst to Best
REESE’S Caramel Big Cup Is the Best Thing Since Chocolate and Peanut Butter
Our 'The Legend of Zelda' Movie Dream Casting