Even as cash becomes a thing of the past for so many people, wallets maintain their popularity for cards, receipts and other important pieces of paper, which are much easier to carry with one. If you’re in need of a trifold wallet and need some assistance, look no further.
Best Men's Trifold Wallets on Amazon
How to find the best men’s trifold wallets
- Consider design – In terms of design, wallets can be as basic or as complicated as you like. Most men looking for a wallet trifold will likely opt for a plain, unassuming black or brown option that’s functional.
- Consider what you want to carry in it – If you have more cards than the average person—whether they’re bank cards, loyalty cards or even a vaccination card—then you’ll want more card slots in your wallet. If you need ID to be easily visible in it, then you’ll want a clear slot for that. Luckily, all of the wallets on our list feature one of these.
- Consider size – Although your average trifold wallet is going to be pretty wide anyway, some options do make a point of being as slim and lightweight as possible. If you plan to put your wallet in your back pocket and/or take it with you everywhere you go, this could be key.
1. Timberland Men's Leather Trifold Wallet
This men’s trifold wallet is made from genuine Italian leather, which will naturally be tough at first (despite being soft to touch) and will only get better with time. It boasts two large cash billfold pockets, which of course can be used for anything else like receipts. It also has a clear window in the middle so ID can be showed easily. The Timberland logo that appears in the bottom right corner is respected. Perhaps the best part of this wallet is that it comes in a bunch of different shades of black and brown, including tan and cognac.
- Various color designs
- Genuine leather
- Slots can be hard to fit cards in at first
2. Levi's Men's Trifold Wallet
This wallet features a slim design, which means it great to use daily or even to travel with. Despite the slim build, there’s ample storage space. The wallet has six card slots to hold cards, plus a clear slot for ID, two hidden pockets and a large bill compartment. The leather itself is 100% genuine and has an aged look for it, giving it a vintage feel.
- Slim design
- Comes with hidden pockets
- Only available in one color
3. Fossil Men's Leather Trifold Wallet
Made from 100% cow hide leather, this Fossil wallet features an ID window, 4 slide pockets and 8 credit card slots. However, it must be said that unlike many other options, just opening the wallet won’t be enough for your ID to be seen, because the ID window is hidden by another compartment. Perhaps you prefer not having your ID visible every time you open your wallet, but for many, it could be a hinderance.
- Slim build
- Clear slot for ID is hidden
4. Tommy Hilfiger Genuine Leather Trifold Wallet
Tommy Hilfiger’s trifold wallet is 100% leather and not only features the brand’s logo stitched onto the front of the wallet, but the name of the brand on the inside, which is a nice touch. It can hold up to 13 cards at one time without any of them being in danger of snapping or being held in too tight that they couldn’t be removed easily. An RFID (radio-frequency identification) version can also be purchased.
- Can purchase RFID version
- ID window isn’t easily accessible
5. Columbia RFID Genuine Leather Trifold Wallet
This wallet features many of the great features of the other options on this list, but most notably, RFID is standard with it. RFID protects your wallet and its contents from wireless theft. It’s something you could easily ignore if you were not aware of it but once you become aware, it’s hard to go without. The wallet itself is genuine leather and lined with polyester. The clear ID window features a thumb slider so the ID can easily be removed.
- Protected with RFID shield
- Clear ID window features a thumb slider
- Only available in one color
ONE37pm may earn compensation through affiliate links in this story.
More from one37pm
Time to Bundle Up: The 26 Best Winter Hats for Men
The 18 Best Ski Clothing Brands to Shop for Winter 2024
GAP x Dapper Dan, adidas x Fear of God, and More Drops to Watch This Week
Studio 54 Fashion: The Most Iconic Looks From the Legendary Nightclub
Meet J. Logan Home: The Brand Experiencing Whirlwind Success Thanks to Travis Kelce
The 21 Best Outdoor Clothing Brands of 2023