The 43 Best Lil Wayne Lyrics Ever, Ranked
We said it before, Lil Wayne is one of the greatest rappers of all time. He’s one of the greatest artists of his generation. He’s also one of the illest lyrists to ever touch a mic. Lil Wayne lyrics have been turning heads, raising eyebrows, making us laugh and breaking boundaries for almost three decades.
Lil Wayne has consistently delivered jaw-dropping, mind-blowing verses. Throughout his illustrious career, the New Orleans-born rapper has demonstrated an astonishing command of language, effortlessly stringing together metaphors and punchlines.
RELATED: Mixtape Weezy: A Definitive Ranking of the Best Lil Wayne Mixtapes
With his unparalleled gift for storytelling and poetic expression he effortlessly taps into a myriad of topics, from love to sports to politics to street life. The Grammy Award winner’s skillful fusion of introspective rhymes with popular culture references makes his work eternally captivating and decidedly unforgettable.
Synonymous with wordplay, vivid imagery and often surprising depth, Lil Wayne lyrics have inspired the next generation of rap superstars, including Drake, Nicki Minaj and so many others to step their bars up. The man coined himself the best rapper alive for a reason.
Ever stop and wonder what some of the best Lil Wayne lyrics are? If so, today's your lucky day. Without further ado, let's dive into the 37 of the best Lil Wayne lyrics ever from his own hit songs, collaboration with other superstars or deep cuts that only OG Wayne fans would know.
43. “See, Cash Money is a army/I'm walkin' with purple hearts on me/You talkin' to the sergeant/Body marked up like the subway in Harlem/call him/Weezy F., baby, please say that, baby”
42. “I am the beast/Feed me rappers or feed me beats/I'm untamed, I need a leash/I'm insane, I need a shrink/I love brain, I need a leech/Why complain on Easy Street?/I don't even talk, I let the Visa speak/And I like my Sprite Easter pink”
41. “Creative, gifted bastard/spit sporadic/I'm so diplomatic/democratic/Touch it, bring it, push it—systematic/Damn right, I kissed my daddy/I think they pissed at how rich my daddy/is And I'm his kid—I stunt with my daddy”
40. “Now, don't rub it in like Lubriderm on a new tattoo/I had to kick my princess up out my castle/Dad, who?/Never had that dude/always had a black tool/Even when I was at school/'cause bullies aren't bulletproof”
39. "My flow crazy, I ain't too sane/But I am the shit. You’re just poop stains"
38. “I’m trapped in a maze, therefore I am amazing [a maze in]”
37. “Gucci buffs on my eyes, look like solar panels/Leavin' bitches on their OWN, like the Oprah channel”
36. “Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm the shit Got these other haters pissed 'cause my toilet paper thick”
35. “They smell blood like the sharks, they start actin' fishy/ Well, I'ma have to act a ass and they gon' have to kiss me”
34. “N*ggas thinkin' they cold, I knock the flu-season out 'em/B*tches forget they hoes, and that's when Tunechi remind 'em/I used to fuck Gucci models, I'm fuckin' Gucci designers/I keep it too G regardless, I'm gettin' too deep for divers”
33. “Naw, better yet/a veteran/a hall of fame/ I got that medicine/I'm better than/all the names/ Ayy, it's Cash Money Records, man, a lawless gang/Put some water on the track, Fresh, for all this flame/Wear a helmet when you bang it, man, and guard your brain/ 'Cause the flow is spazmatic, what they call insane”
32. “Ain't nothing like me/Mr. Dwayne Carter, only got one ID/I know that's right/you don't know that life/Stay in your own lane or make me bowl that strike/Everybody wanna be like me/But there's only one I in my e-y-e”
31. “Bullets like birds, you can hear them bitches humming/Don't let that bird shit, he got a weak stomach/ Niggas know I'm sick: I don't spit, I vomit/got it?/One egg short of the omelet”
30. “Ring, ring around the rosey/leanin' got me dozing/Wrap her body up in two cups, keep her cozy/Fire, I'm blowing like King Koopa, Yoshi/Murder she wrote me/with a purple emoji”
29. “Billion dollar smile, I sell myself short if I grin/I'm bargainin' then/Apartments and shit/I could park in this shit/in the foreign car that I could talk to and shit/With a cultural bitch/I can talk to and shit/'bout the culture and shit/how I altered this shit”
28. “Best rapper/ex-trapper/dress dapper/Swizzy gave me a head-banger, a neck-snapper/Ex-factor/make a rapper an example/All I need is a beat with a DMX sample”
27. “Yes, I do it big. Call me ‘Little Astronomical’/ Weezy F. Baby, and the ‘F.’ is for ‘phenomenal’ Type of n*gga go and get his hood 'cross his abdominal/You could check my watch—I been rich a long time ago”
26. “Fuck what ya heard like my dick against yo eardrum/Swagga so sharp Weezy where you get the spear from?/I could make you the son yo mama never hear from/Let that tough talk walk and watch how you fear run/And fuck the world is my assignment/ And I promise you gon feel me like blind men/Roll or roll over like front wheel alignment/ Tell the lil rappers don't come near the giant”
25. “I got a lot to be mad about/Got a lot to be a man about/got a lot to pop a xan about/I used to rock hand-me-downs/and now I rock standing crowds/But it's hard when you only got fans around/and no fam around/And if they are, then their hands is out”
24. “The cash blue/but I'm still seein' green/ I'm in the bathroom/and I'm peein' lean/ My bitch a vacuum/ I told her, "Keep me clean"/ the scene serene/ I'm a badonkadonk and bikini fiend/ I just need a queen”
23. “After my session/she came over/I was aggressive/and she was sober/I gave her a pill, she started confessin'/And started undressin'/and asked me to hold her/And so I did, but that was last month/And now she's texting me asking for closure”
22. “Weezy F and the F is for F bomber/ Yes, mama/I'ma eat you, like Jeff Dahmer”
21. “I'm sittin' high on them inches. I'm in the nosebleeds/ I'm on a paper chase until my toes bleed/Then I get on these beats and let my soul bleed/I put 'em in ya head and watch the holes bleed/My rag always red like when them hoes bleed”
20. “Don't be on all of that, ‘yeah, that's my twin, shit’, alright/Don't hit my phone with all that ‘I'm just tappin' in’ shit, alright/ Fuck that friend shit, alright/ I'm on my zen shit, alright/ I'm on that DMT, I ain't on that DM shit, alright/
19. “Check deposits/high-risers with extra closets/The sex platonic, I talk intelligent/text Ebonics/The electronic guitars whinin', that's just Nirvana/Tommy gun on the counter, I call it Mr. Thomas/That'll keep niggas honest/I'm dozin' off in the driver seat 'cause the seat give massages/Decimal point money, these numbers too steep for commas/I'm eye to eye with niggas, I can't help but to see beyond 'em”
18. “Don't be worried 'bout who I flew in/or these Percocets I'm chewin'/All these Birkins and this Louis/ got her twerkin' that lil' booty/ She said, "Throw that d*ck Lil Tunechi,"/ she gon' catch it like a movie”
17. “I be with my dog like Shaggy/And we stay clean, but we get dirty like Harry/Flyer than bluebirds, cardinals and canaries/F*ck me, I'm all about "oui" like Paris/Hilton, presidential suite already/I'm richer than Nicole, and I'm a lion like her daddy”
16. “Devil on my shoulder, the Lord as my witness/ So on my Libra scale I'm weighin' sins and forgiveness/ What goes around comes around like a hula hoop/Karma is a b*tch? Well, just make sure that b*tch is beautiful”
15. “But I'm so cultivating/everybody replicate me/Face facts/Dreadlocks. Face tats/I'm the apex/ I made the culture, what up, twin? They relate back”
14. “Safe sex is great sex / Better wear a latex / Cuz you dont want that late text / that "I think I’m late” text”
13. “My ceiling’s absent/My wheels are massive/My friends assassins' / All of us bastards/Our mothers' queens and our women dancers"
12. "I can get it cross the boarder, I got a Ryda name Winona/ And I be calmer than a soma, inside of the phantom/ And it's lookin' like a sauna, and I still stay high/ And I still got my diploma And I still keep the maggie on me like a Homer"
11. "Cause I am the Birdman J-R, I ain't trippin' n*gga. I play the corner like Ripken, n*gga."
Song: "Fireman", 'Tha Carter II', 2005
10. "And these n*ggas know I lay them down, make their bed."
Song: "Got Money" (feat. T-Pain), 'Tha Carter III', 2008
9. "Life is a beach, I'm just playin' in the sand."
Song: "Right Above It" (feat. Drake), 'I Am Not a Human Being', 2010
8. "Mirror on the wall, here we are again."
Song: "Mirror" (feat. Bruno Mars), 'Tha Carter IV', 2011
7. "But this is my reality, so get off my Scott Disick."
Song: "Let It All Work Out", 'Tha Carter V', 2018
6. "Real G's move in silence like lasagna."
Song: "6 Foot 7 Foot" (feat. Cory Gunz), 'Tha Carter IV', 2011
5. "And I swear to everything, when I leave this Earth, it's gonna be on both feet, never knees in the dirt."
Song: "Believe Me" (feat. Drake), 'Tha Carter V', 2014
4. "Mind so sharp, I fuck around and cut my head off."
Song: "Used 2", 'Tha Carter V', 2018
3. "I see the truth in your lies."
Song: "How to Love", 'Tha Carter IV', 2011
2. "As long as my heart beating and my lungs breathing, I'm unstoppable."
Song: "Mahogany", 'Funeral', 2020
1. "The best things in life are free, not cheap.
Song: "Let Em All In" (feat. Euro and Cory Gunz), 'The Dedication 6', 2017